Sunday, November 9, 2008

New fall classes, November '08

New 6 week session for beginning Raqs Sharqi Belly Dance begins November 8

There are currently 2 beginning classes:
Thursday at 7:15 pm at University View Bed & Breakfast
Saturday at 12:15 pm at Mary Siah Recreation Center

The cost is $80 per session or $15 per class.
I also offer discounts if you pay for more than one session ahead of time.
You can register & prepay at our website.

Please note, I have broken my level 1 Foundational curriculum into 4 six week sessions which can be taken in any order. That means that even tho this is session 2 for the year, even folks with no dance experience can still start now, and those who took the last session (session 1) will be learning something new.

If you are interested in my Tuesday night intermediate/advanced classes, or if you need directions to class, please contact me at 907-590-3449.